Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day #144: The vow.


It's my second time watching the vow. Once upon a time. Everything was so beautiful. I still remember i said I have to watch this movie with you together. "I vow to help you love life.." Sometimes, we really cant control what will happen in the future. There might be chemistry between us. But you wont know where the particles will ended up at. The more you force it, it re-bounces even more. You might make the particles to move closer, but they might not collide. What we can do is to wait for the next collision. We will never know when, it might not happen, but there is also the chance for the collision. I wish it happens between me and you, for another collision. Probably im just thinking big and dreaming again. When she lost her memory, she was having a hard time, but who knows, the guy is also having a hard time to make her fall in love with him again. He waited for her, no matter how long. How hard it is, he did not give up on her, beside hoping her to be happy in every way. For me, im not that good. I cant do anything more. I dont know whether what i did was it extra, but all i wanted is you to not regret your life. I cant do more. I want you to be happy, truly happy. For the truth, i really miss your smile. The smile that made me fell for you last time. I see you smiling all the time, but i know it isnt the same as the old one. Neither i have. Dont lose hope, they said. I wont lose hope in my life, and so i believe in miracles. I hope it happens between us, somehow. Everything worth a try. If you dont try and take the risk, you wont know what you really love.

No comments: