Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day #158: True.

Third day of finals, and i think i screwed up my algebra paper. Pfft. I cant remember the formulas when i get into the hall. :( Crap. Tried on my new shoes today. It hurts me so much. :( Got 2 big blisters at the back of my heels. So pain. :( Does it mean a bad day to me? :O I wish it's not. Everything goes wrong around me. Even my own body. I feel so heaty on the face but I was shivering from coldness. My sister actually said my face is red due to the heat. I did not stand under the sun, but i just have no idea where the heat comes from. Weird body. I have to promise myself, no matter what happen, dont cry, at least not in front of anyone. My friend actually realise that im sad even through the computer. I dont know him long, but he said it's really easy to read me. If im that easy to read, why no one actually willing to spend time to understand me? :( I know my face, it's not the typical face that guys will spend time on. Your existence is so important to me, cause you're the one and only person that willing to spend time to know me. I really appreciate everything. I really do. That i actually thought of my future that have you inside. The puzzle will not be complete anymore. It may seem like a dream to anyone else, but it was real. I really thought it works. Till this moment it's not that i cant get over anymore. I learnt to ignore. Anything, i'll just tell myself to smile. No matter what's wrong, after smiling, everything will be okay. Sometimes you dont need anyone to understand yourself. At least not for me anymore. I just rather keep it to myself. I just want the ordinary guy, back to my side. The guy that i used to know, the one without any responsibility and able to make his own decision. Stop, Dreaming, Yung. I hope my love is true enough for you to feel. :) I fall for someone that out of my expectation, and that's the magical thing.

No comments: