Monday, December 24, 2012

Day #163: Christmas eve.

Dear Santa,
I have a wish list for this Christmas that I dont think I can fulfill. Would you like to give me a helping hand for this Christmas.

1. I wish my dad is here again.
2. I wish the person I love will love me again as if it's the first time.
3. I wish the person I love will be there for me no matter what's wrong.
4. I wish everyone will be happy. Happier than me.
5. I wish to be happy.
6. I wish I can delete all the memories I had for this entire year.
7. I wish my friends can smile everyday cause they all deserve the best life.
8. I wish all the above can come true.

Nothing will come true, I know. Im just hoping again and again. I have the Christmas mode on and was hoping for your message. Just hahaha. Stupid. The moment when you said bye so fast, I just know that how much you didnt like me. I tried my best to give the best impression. I wonder, do you remember me or you're just happy without me? Maybe the second one. >.< I was reading my own last Christmas post. I was wishing for all materialistic life, and this year's, I just want you, for all. Is that greedy?

No comments: