Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day #164: Christmas.

Christmas is a very merry day. It's supposed to be a joyful, happy day but it ended up kind of quiet to me. Hahha.

Dear Santa,
Did you lose your way to my house? Is it because i dont have a chimney at home? Will you stuck in the chimney cause everyone said you're fat? Christmas must be a magical day that makes all the kids around the world to be happy. I've been on Christmas mode for quite long. Im happy to see people around me to be happy. No matter what happened, Christmas may just give you another hope to live on. Cause I believe it's magical. I was thinking is the fairy's existence real? Can she just waves her wand and makes everything to be smooth in my coming years?

Are you happy right now? Are you really okay with your life? You must be very happy right now. Cuddling her under the mistletoe? People said it's a really romantic thing to do. HAha. I think about you all the time. But why? Why am I caring for someone just doesnt even remember me and enjoying his happy time with his girlfriend. That is really a sensitive word to me. Just because I dont like her, Im serious. I dont think she deserves anything like this. I just dont understand many things. Im holding it not because im stubborn. Just because I cant see you in this kind of condition anymore. And you'll just tell me to let you go? Any person who hears that from the person they care the most, sure understand that pain. :) I miss you and I love you. Thank you and Merry Christmas. I was waiting for your message but it's okay, I should know. Guess you're happily with her. Hmmm..

No comments: