Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day #169: Hardship.

No matter how hard it is, i think i will go through this piece of shit. No. It's not that I think, I must. I smile, because of you, I love because of you, I trust because of you. But it seems like it's one sided. I hold it too long. I thought you would change your mind, but you didnt. You rather to choose that girl who cheated on you for numerous time, the girl who fight over something small, a girl who I dont like, I would say. I dont like her, because of her taking advantage of you. You dont even mind people cheating on you, lie to you, take advantage of you, I dont even understand why am I suffering over your problem. I care, I really care. Thats why Im still here wandering. I dont know how much she can do for you, can she even sacrifice a little for you? I dont know. I really shouldnt care anymore. I've told myself for so many times, but my brain doesnt do the same thing. It's really annoying. I really want to get rid of you. Im not determined enough. :( You know how much pain it takes to trust you? But I still choose to trust. No one is perfect, it's true. But when you think that person is perfect, then he is, and you're perfect to me. All the old promises you made, old words you told, came into my mind again. I just cant believe you didnt do a thing you said. Im fear of falling in love again. Im afraid the words people say, promises people make. Just because it's never true. Just hear the sirens of the ambulance while typing this. Hope the person in the ambulance be alright. It reminds me that day when dad was admitted to the hospital. The day when we slept outside the hospital. The day when dad left. Still in mind, like it just happened yesterday.

No comments: