Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day #152: Owhh.

The best relationship is not any planned, long distance relationship. It's a relationship that is true even after years, it will still feel like you just fall in love. Isnt that special, amazing, wonderful? :) Not everyone in this world get their so called true love. It's something you cannot miss when you meet one. Anyway, i read a lot of life quotes that really inspire me.
“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
“Your fellow man is your mirror. If your own face is clean, the image you perceive will also be flawless.” ~ Deepak Chopra
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
“You never achieve success unless you like what you are doing.” ~ Dale Carnegie
I didnt really study today. I was really unwanted and asked to go aunt's house today. I thought i can study there and brought my whole bag pack along with me. The moment i reached, my cousin dragged me along to kl to walk around. It's not that it's wasting time, but if i can choose, i rather stay in Taylor's for the whole day. Still spent time with cousin. :/ And i realise, im really getting fatter and fatter. Pfft. Hate that. Does it mean that i cant eat anymore? :( Ahhh. Who cares. Still gonna control myself. Pfft. Life..

No comments: