Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day # 168: Fatigue.

He said Im too tired, that's why i cant have the perfect swing that I used to have. And that really makes me frustrated. >.< And that got the wrist being hurt for few more times. Ouch. Be happy. At this time, after so many things happened, I dont know what else to say. I know im no one to say or to do anything anymore. I might just annoy you again and again. People said Im mature. I dont understand what makes them say im mature. Maybe to you, im just childish, annoying and attaching. Am i really even attaching? I did not even control a thing you do before. I even think that I was not attach enough to get you. I wish to be a kid again to forget the responsibility for being a daughter, even a person. Be happy. I just want you to be happy. People might think im childish and foolish, but if thats the only that matters to me, so it is. Everything is easy to say, but all are hard to achieve. For real, i try to ignore everything i can, but your happiness is all i want. No matter how much it takes. But i realise i dont know you anymore. Not anymore. :(

No comments: