Friday, December 7, 2012

Day #146: NMA.

There's a reason why i love this movie so much. "The notebook", im even loving the novel. I dont know whether i will have a relationship like theirs, the challenging, long lasting, unbelievable one. I just want the special one to always be by my side. Not asking more. But i get that point when things dont always go in our way. I know there's no point for me trying so hard to help when i know you dont even care. Do you understand the feeling why i even want to try after so long? I know if you want to change, you changed long time ago. I just dont believe in fate, or destiny. I just believe that i can change you because of what we've been through. I hope im not wrong, I have no idea why am i still searching for your back out of the big crowd when i know i shouldn't. I'll have this happy and calm feeling after that. I should stop doing anything to make things worse. Your choice, still. I've been working for NMA since tuesday. About one week working there. It's a real good experience but it's tiring to fit in time to work when finals is around the corner. :( But we did it anyway. Working for open day again. Two days gone. Pfft.

No comments: