Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day #145: 1 month.


It's been a month since dad left us. A month. Time flies, in a glimpse of an eye. I miss dad. I dont have dad for a month ad. I wonder how is he. Can he hear me? Can he see me? Does he miss me as much as i miss him? I talk to him everyday about my life, without knowing whether he can hear me. I want to touch his hand, hold his hand, but his body had became ashes which we dont even know which is which part. I know dad didnt like me the most, but i know no matter what, he loves me. Dad, you've been through a lot. I just wish you can find your own peace now. The peace and harmony that you always crave for. Everything happened, put me as this person. I will not say im strong. Just a person who had been through a lot to put on this smile. I know what i had was nothing when someone out there might have experience more than i had. But please dont compare me with other people. It's very tiring. Everyone has their own problems. Some can accept the biggest challenge and some cant even face the failure. Im doing my best in all i can. I will not give up on what i had been holding on. People can say im foolish, but i will not. Because i know, one day, which i dont know when, you'll stand up for yourself. I just hope it's as soon as possible, which is a really small chance. Miracles will happen. Besides, I will not online as frequent anymore except for blogging. Maybe im running away from the truth, but i just dont want. Too many to accept. Let everything stays at what i remember. *Missing all my love ones including you* >.<

No comments: