Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day #165: Mistake.

Went for undang talk today. It's freaking boring. Especially when i slept late the previous day. I was "fishing" the whole day. Embarassing. HAhaha. Especially when im without my phone, crap. 2 weeks, for my phone to be back. :'( Anyway, MU had an epic game. HAHHA. Like seriously. It's interesting anyway. But the jerseys really annoy me. I hate that jersey, for real. D:< There's a reason why i prefer not to talk at times. Everyone has their own limit, i've put mine lower and lower because of you. I lost my ego, my pride. But I did not regret anything. Cause it worths, i think. People said, sometimes, things you think that still have hope, its actually pushing you towards the end, while sometimes, when you think it's the end, there's actually hope behind the end. Relationship doesnt happen because of the strong vows or promises, but just the two individuals that have strong will to be simply together. I dont know when am I going to meet the super dooper Mr Right, but actually all I want is just someone that Im willing to fight for. Everyone says I deserve better, really? What if i think you're the best? It doesnt change anything. Cause I know you wont fight for me anymore. Probably you even fall out of love with me. :'( No one will know what an individual is thinking within himself, like how no one knows what im exactly thinking. That's why I dont judge you. I have limited strength. I've helped what i could. But you just dont understand. I just want the way that you will not suffer yourself throughout the lifetime. Cause I know you are, even you say you're okay. Prolly Im wrong. I dont know. Is loving you a mistake?

No comments: