Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day #157: Baby.

Saw this Christmas M&M Advertisement on tv. HAhha. It's a very cute advertisement. " Santa does exist?!" 2nd day of exam is over. The questions are unexpected. I feel like we're actually re-doing our tutorials. There's a few question that i dont know how to do though. Hope others can cover up the total marks. You were sitting at the same row as me. However, it's never near. Hmmm... Not even a bit, but it's okay. I've learned to ignore the surrounding. No matter what people say or think, no matter what i found out, no matter how well you treat her, I will just stay at the back and look. I will not fight for anything, I wish. I wish i can even fight for a little bit. I really wish you can be here with me. I really wish so. I hope you change your mind, which i think will never be. Ahhhh. Nevermind. Good things never come to me. :( I'll just love you silently, quietly. Loving someone is never easy. When Carr was telling me about Elven and her, i was laughing, but deep inside, im really jealous. Im really really jealous. What can i do? :( Can I still call you baby? :'(

No comments: