Friday, December 28, 2012

Day #167: Hide.

I hope you can be the one doing all the above with me. What the hell am I thinking? I should just continue to hide myself away from the reality, not telling anyone about anything. How are you? I shouldnt relate myself in your life anymore, even how much i always wanted to. I kept hoping this and that, when you actually spending your sweet time with her. >.< Anyhow, i dont give up on what I always believed, just, yeahhh.. I would spend all i can, use all i have to give you the world, to give you the things you wanted. I know things will not be that again, but i dont know why i just keep hoping. I dont show anything on my face anymore, for real. And that, people will not know what really i feel in me, It's okay. :) Steph left. I know im gonna miss her so much. She's a really good companion. A really good person that I wouldnt want her to leave me agian and again. Even we've lost contact for few years, but im really grateful that we are able to meet again after years. Love you, steph. Please take care of yourself really good. You deserve a good life with good people. :)

No comments: