Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day #147: Smiley.

Actually, because of of some reason, i had quite a bad day. But i did something good that turned everything around. Worked for open day. Unexpectedly, im the team leader for foundation booth, which is the most "popular" booth among all since SPM just finished. Leading the awesome team was really cool. That people are funny which made the whole process not so dull. Feeling really good. Did 3 campus tours, which i dont even know why i volunteer to do it, probably because of the responsibility and dont want the others to tire themselves. But it's really tiring. Did for architecture, FIS and also ADP. I dont even really know where's all their rooms and Lecture theaters, so i just bring them around which i think those are the places. HAHA. Then went out with sister for a while. When i went to toilet, i met this bunch of people. I paid to enter, but they're still standing at the counter with a confused look. They are foreigners. I dont understand how much they need to pay to enter. I told them but they couldnt understand. I told again, but they said they have no coins or small changes. They looked so frustrated. Ended up, i paid for them. They thanked me and i was so happy that i helped someone. Im really tired that i fell asleep right after my shower. But it's fun after all. :)

Everything will be fine. :)

No comments: