Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day #154: Smile.

Smile, its been a lot of times I use this as my title. I keep convincing myself to smile. No matter what happen, just smile. Today, I even comfort my friend, telling her, if i can smile, why cant you? But when i tell her that, i have this weird feeling in myself. Am i really happy? I really dont know. Am i fooling myself? I had so much to pull through everything. I wont say im tired anymore. Tired will just be an excuse for me. There's something you can also hide deep inside your heart, but you can never have it in your life. It must be really lucky to have something you love so much in your life. Im not trying to be greedy. Im satisfy with what i have now. I know life goes on. I just wish you're part of my life, not only for that few months. Haha. Yung, you shouldnt ask for more. Be happy that you're still alive now. :) I'll just keep everything to myself and see you from behind. :) It's more than enough. It is. Be satisfy, yung.

No comments: