Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day #143: Loved.

Hmmm.. Just 2 more weeks, everything will come to an end. I think i will miss you so much. :/ The terrified, afraid moment is going to strike again. It still has to come anyhow. I just hope you remember what you had promised yourself. Nothing is easy, really. When your life is too easy, you just gain no experience. I hope all fight and effort at least worth something. I know i cant expect things to change just like that. I know no matter what i say, it wont change anything. Live your life, be yourself, stop fooling yourself. Im not being annoying, but be a responsible person. I dont know what else i can do for you. Whenever i think about what im doing, i'll be really depressed. I do all these because i love you. But when i know that you dont, anymore, it's just doesnt seem right. But i just cant leave it like that, i swear i will not give up. I really dont know what else to do, instead keep hoping you'll make your decision as soon as possible, Live for yourself. Love what you love. Do what you love. Dont carry everything on your shoulder when you cant even afford it. You may think that, youre okay and youll carry on with what people planned. One day when you meet failure, you'll collapse. From outside it might be okay to everyone, deep down, you know yourself.

No comments: