Monday, December 31, 2012

Day #170: 2012.

It's the last of 2012. A year that has the most memories in my life till now. This year, I went through a lot. I had my best time and worst time. If I have a restart button to really have a real start, I would first like to clear the history. The history that pokes me into my flesh till the bone. Restart? Will you still come back? Will dad still be back? No. Then how can that be restart? Actually, I was really expecting something. I dont know what, but i was just expecting something. Can I really leave everything behind in the year of 2012? Maybe for someone like me that feels so much, maybe not. For someone like you, you just want to get things over and fool yourself in the drum. I wont stop you, cause you never listen to me. I want to be really close to you. So close that nothing can ever break us apart. But someone really not worth, actually just interrupt so easily. I dont want to leave you, I dont want to forget you. But why must I have to? Some people dont have the love between, but they are just meant to be together. What kind of crap is that? I love you, I miss you. And I dont know how am I supposed to feel again. Hide? Cry? In 2012, I was about to kill myself and end my life; In 2013, Im glad that Im still alive. To be here. The stronger you push me away, the closer I will get to. If 2012 is a person, I'll call it a bitch and give it thousands slaps. Anyway, before it ends, I want to thank everyone for their existence in my  life. No matter good or bad, they gave me lessons. Thanks dear, for everything, the goods and bads. Though I hate it all. Just being grateful.

No comments: