Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day #151: 12.12.12.

I dont know why, but i think this picture is really cute. I wish i have relationship like that. HAHA. Today is the last repeating date that we will ever see in our life. I have no idea how special it is. Somehow, im happy today. I dont know whether you are happy, but i am. :) I was still bugging about working alone and i saw you. I know i was smiling deep inside myself. As usual, miss dad so much. Talked to mum today also. People say, the first time is coincidence, second time is accident, third time is lucky. Mum said, if people have to undergo surgery, they will usually go for 3 times only. Cause there's this saying, nothing or no one can go through bad things for more than 3 times. Theres also this saying, the first time people meet, is coincidence, second time is just lucky and third time is really destined. I dont know. It's all just saying. :O Saw your smile today, and it's really nice. Wish you can smile more everyday. :) Smileeeee.

No comments: