Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day #155: Exam.

Final exam for 4 days. Gosh. Really stress out. :( I went to uni alone to study today. I ended up trapped in the study room for 8 hours. Didnt even take lunch. Not in the right mood. :( Stressssss! Just believe i can do it. I can do the papers. I studied. :/ Blahhhh. It will be fine, I hope. After coming back from uni, still need to do the scholars things. Used up my night. Zzz. Taylor's scholarship isnt easy to take. The way you pay back, seriously. -.- I watched this inspiring, motivating show. They were interviewing this Denmark citizen. She wants to be a photographer. It's not a job which is very well paid. Her family supported her. And they said, to the interviewer, the true happiness comes from the courage you have to fight for your dream and make it true, face it with positive attitude. It's so true. I will not regret in studying food science. I choose that. My ambition. :) I never think about anything and choose it based on my interest. And im lucky my dad did not stop me, though he doesnt like me studying that. Thanks, dad. :) I fall for you multiple times, you? :)

No comments: