Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day #150: Lonely.

I admit. I get jealous so easily. Or maybe too easily. I just fail in controlling myself. Hahaha. Stayed at home to study for the whole day and i'm really not that kind that can stay at home and study for the whole day. I have to at least move around for a while. I studied. Quite a lot, but it's just boring. Working tomorrow. Oh god. Gonna be alone. :( I think about a lot of things. Like a lot. Hahahaha. But what to do? Life goes on. Im bored in dealing things around me. I keep on dealing with it but it doesnt seem to have any difference. 5 months, and i struggle every single day. People may look down on me. Freaking 5 months. I really hate the feeling being alone. I mean, it's okay to be alone, but not okay to be alone when you have this little space reserve for someone that wont even care about you. Im just being stupid again and again. Putting all my maximum efforts in everything i do. Never stop to believe. :) And smile.

No comments: