Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day #1

It's the first day you left me and back to your happy land, Sabah. Hahaha. I supposed youre having fun, futsal-ing, gathering with friends and meeting someone special? :/ You're now 102.4km away from me. Its so far, but yet, i hope our hearts are close enough. :/ I really cant stand a day not texting you, not seeing you. It's just so not right. But i will give you all the time you want, as you wish. Luckily, i still have my twitter and blog to express my feelings. I will try to keep my blog update everyday until the day youre back from sabah. It might turns out sad result, but as long as i give my whole heart to wait, i know it will turn out well. I know. Maybe i should say i trust you enough. I want to text you, but didnt mean to not give you time. Im just.. its okay. No one even care how i feel. haha. But i can tell, its pretty tiring. waiting for an impossible message. the first time you went back to sabah, you told me your time. call me before you depart and when you reach there. Now, I just hope to get a msg telling me your flight time. It seems impossible. :/ And what i got was just a "sorry. i need time." Speaking of truth, i really want to cry when i see that, but i cant do anything. It hurts. haha. No one cares again. :/

* i really really hope you read every of my posts. But its impossible. I will just wait. :)
* I wish your status is saying bout me. Im really not sure. It might be her. But i really want it to be me. Really really. :)

I love you, thats all i can say. Far away from you now. Haha. :D

No comments: