Friday, July 13, 2012

Day #8: Hoping you'll be back.

Its been 1 week since you leave me. Ive been lazing around with my messy life for more than a week. Really messy. Get scold from everyone, mum, friends and everyone. I just dont know what to say. And youre now happily in Labuan with her. So happy. HAha. TO be honest, it hurts me. Well, kinda deep. But i cant do anything. Just looking at it and look. Or maybe cry? HAha. Doesnt matter anymore. I wonder do you still miss me? Do you still love me? Do you still want to be with me? Probably you dont or maybe you want? Just cannot? Haha. I miss my boy. :( Its okay. When you said you love her, I was so confident to deny it, but i was crying at the back of the phone. So badly. :( You dont love me anymore. :( I wonder, how she introduces you? Her boyfriend? :/ And how you introduce her? Your girlfriend? Ive been thinking so many things. Do our memories even worth a thing? Do you still keep it when you asked me to delete it? I have so many question to ask, i just dont dare. I dont want you to hate me anymore. I know im too over to say im a replacement. But i really think that you are at that time. Maybe im just too confused. Tell me whether will you still be back to me. Please. I really hope you'll say yes. I love you more than everything. :( Maybe you will fight for me for the last time before you leave sabah? :( Urghhhhhh. I just want you. Thats all i asked for.

* Youre the best person. :) I love you. And stop saying you love her. Its all lies even it hurts me like mad. But i wont believe it. I trust you more than enough.
* I wonder your status "Feel so close", what does it mean? Is it you feel so close to her now? :( Sorry for being so annoying. I didnt mean to.
* Really got no apetite these days until i dont even feel hungry in the afternoon after my 8am breakfast. I didnt even finish my breakfast. -.-

No comments: