Friday, July 27, 2012

Day #13: Guessing.

Sometimes, guessing what you're thinking, i rather die. -.- I dont know what you're thinking. But as what i know, im just a blardy third party that interupted your love life. I wont doubt your love, but i actually worried that whether you love me alone when we're together or you did contact her or think of her? Im so terrified. I know we wont be together anymore, but just want to trust our love is so pure that involve only 2 of us. Not sure whether your status is about me. If i dont appreciate everything, if i dont love you, i can just run in or post something really irritating on your wall. Just dont judge me anymore, neither anyone appreciate what i did. I struggled for a month and what i get is just being told im a replacement or a third party. Am i not suffering? What you are suffering, i am having it too. So, we'll do it right. :)

No comments: