Monday, July 30, 2012

Day #16: Hiding alone.

Not sure about whats the feeling of today. But pretty sure that myself fall for you more and more everyday. :/ Anyway, when i saw your status, kinda surprise and happy. :) But few seconds later, i think again, are you refering to me? I just have to stop thinking. Stop thinking. Urghhhh. However, you kept saying you want to be my friend, just friend. Quite hurt, but well, anything you want. :) By the way, please take care of yourself. Dont get sick. :( *Worried* Even how much i fall for you, I'll just carry my feeling, hold it aside and move on. :( To be a better me. Im so messy now. Just want the old yung yung back. The optimistic, cheerful, smiling one. :) I just have to hold on the trust that you still love me. I know you do. If your status really about me, Yay! You called me dear. HEHEHEHEHEH. Well, sort of happy about that for some time. :3 Hahha. Nice day though. :) Thanks. :) Take care of yourself, i know you're having a hard time too. :/

No comments: