Friday, July 13, 2012

Day #7: Hoping everything alone.

I wonder am i lying to myself, telling everyone, yes you love me. I hope im not. I want to text you, but obviously i cant. Are you really that determined to let me off? Do you know how suffering are my days? Crying non-stop? Even i know how crying cant help to solve problem. I just want you to be here for me. Its something luxury to me now. I dont dare to ask for more anymore. Only thing that i can do is to hope everything will be fine in this 2 weeks, and the past few weeks were just nightmare. most probably its impossible. However, I wish youre brave enough to stand up for the last time. Just one more time. I know how much you love your family. And how much you minimise my existence. I really feel hurt. But i will do anything for you. I will easily let go, if that is making you happy. But i bet its not. Do you have the guts? You told me you regret, and youre not doing anything, so you expect yourself to regret for the rest of your life? Or you expect the regret will go off soon? If really so, i got nothing say than saying myself is foolish enough. I love you more than everything, and hoping you feel mine too.

* Life is awful. Is miserable. Is pain. Ive experienced that. Its enough. I just want you back. Please. Please reply me, God. If you hear me.

No comments: