Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day #7: I still miss you so much.

I dont know how am i supposed to feel, but i still miss you so much. Wondering do you still feel the same. Probably not anymore, but i cant control your feelings. The more you want to seperate us, the more i realise how much i love you. Even being lectured for so many times, cried for so many nights, I still cant forget you. Cant leave you. I just want you so badly. How many people asked me to give up, i just dont feel right to give up. I know you wont change your mind, but maybe you will consider a bit. I dont know what happen to myself. You probably wont give a damn anymore. I might not be able to go through this. But who cares, the one who is always alone. Hah. People said im thinner compared to before. Probably because of the stresses. As i said, i couldnt eat properly everyday. Cant even finish my meal. Feel so fail when people dont even care. Haha. Ironic. Fight for your future? You're not fighting at all, you're following it. A guy that cant even make your own decision cant protect your girl. Probably she doesnt need your protection. She has the whole family with her. Well, I prefer your protection though. No point speaking of me. I just want you so badly, need you so badly, miss you so badly. No one understands. Jeannie broke up, but hes there with her at least. You, keep hurting me and say its a way to let me forget you. Your intentions are good, but is it the way its supposed to? That will only let me know how much i love you. How much i can take just for you. Youre not seeing anymore. You dont need me in your life anymore. You're so happy with her now. Texting? Calling? I dont know. :/

No comments: