Monday, July 16, 2012

Day #3: I wonder.

I still cant get over you. Please. How? Maybe deep inside of me, I just dont want to. You know youre against yourself, but still you dont want to change it. I cant speak for you. You have to the responsibility yourself. Remember, your parents gave you your life. But you have your own choice now. You're 18. I cant comment much cause you know, im no one now. Anyway, I really will respect your decision. Even how much i dont support. I really think they should respect you and your life. Maybe they will if you speaks out? Ahhh.. I just dont know. I dont know what happen in Sabah. Are you really going to minimise your will so much?? No matter how much i tell you that i miss you, i love you, you wont give a damn to reply me anymore. But please remember, I always love you. Im always here for you. I love you more than everything. :(

* Im still wondering do you actually miss me? Do you actually still love me? Do you still need me in your life? Will you still be here for me? Urghhhh. So many questions. But i couldnt ask at all.
* Something odd happen to me today. I remember last night, i was using my phone for twitter. This morning i woke up, i quit the apps. Return to homepage. The phone changed the wallpaper on its own. Really odd. The oddest is, it change to the picture of you that i used it as my wallpaper before. It really changed on it own. Is the phone trying to tell me something? Hhaa. Think too much. :/

No comments: