Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day #5: Im sorry.

Im really sorry on whatever that hurts you. But can you please dont say i force you? It really hurts me. I did not force you through anything. I just asked you to choose wisely and i will respect your decision. And yes, i dont like her. But you still comment and like her photos, status when we're together. I told you dont ad, you still do that. We fought and so? What i did? Talk to her? No. I did not. I respect you. Urghhhh. Why am i holding all this to me when no one appreciates me? I really have to move on. And i still believe in any part of you, you still love me. And that will definitely keeps me move on. For now, i just dont want to lose connection with you. And really, please stop mentioning her to me. You think its the best way to let me forget you, but no its not. Respect my way of forgetting you. I will, in someday. Just let me be. And talk to me.

No comments: