Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day #2: Everyone is killing me.

Stop asking me to move on and stuff. Its killing me. I know no one will fucking care about me anymore. And someone who really wants me to get off his happy life with the fucking bitch, CYNTHIA CHARLES. Well. Dont blame me for calling her a bitch. She made herself one. I swear i did not selfish throughout the whole relationship besides asking you back. You can clean your memory, the part with me. Yes. Im jealous to see you 2 together. And what, do you have to crash my dignity and pride? DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME? Dont say you love when you dont anymore. Do you know how to respect a girl? I gave all in to be with you, and what i get was just shits. I cut myself so many times just to trade your freedom, what else you want. I know i cant stand a minute not texting you, not thinking about you. Thats why i cut myself to remember i have to. The scars on it, i paid with my love and tears. Dont judge me when you didnt do anything for me beside saying "im doing the best for you". Im a girl. What do you expect? I was so in love with you and still i am. The difference is you dont anymore. From the second you posted the picture, you dont consider me in your life anymore. You forget everything we had. I want to move on too. i tried so hard. I just want you back. I cant, I'll love you from far then. What else you want? My life? Take that then. In your mind now, everything is just her. You dont put our picture when we were together, you think you might hurt her. And now, you dont have to think and just post it, didnt you think i will be hurt too?

No comments: