Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day #4: Cheer up.

Im totally negatively charged now. Urghhhhhh. I just wish someone can cheer me up. Its a really boring holiday to me especially without your companion. I have like freaking a lot of hours to think about you. I supposed its a good thing and also a bad thing? :/ Hmmm. But dont worry. Im still here. HEheheheheheheh. I wish you can cuddle me right now, and tell me everything will be alright. I love you, like river deep mountain highhhhhh! Heheheheheh. Anyway, i thought of a lot of things. I sort of think about what we can do next time if we able to go through this. HAhaha. Not thinking big, just wish you can be here.

A few minutes after i typed the above things, you texted me. And i think youre giving up on me. :) I dont know what to do. Ha. :/ Bye.

No comments: