Tuesday, July 3, 2012

With you, it's all.

Being with you, its everything. I dont know what will be the result after 2 weeks. I cant imagine. Not talking to you, is like putting myself into a water-filled bathtub without breathing, suffocate. I miss you so much, and still wonder do you still feel the same? Will you stop loving me after not talking to me for 1 whole week? I just wish you still do. This week and the next 2 weeks of sem break, total of 3 weeks will be killing me. Maybe i just have to learn to get over it. Maybe because of my insecureness, i feel something bad will happen to us, which i dont want it to happen at the first place. Im not trying to ask you to disobey your family, seriously. I told you at first, do not fight with family over a girl. But this is being serious, its not only about me. Its all about you, will you be happy following what they want you to do, instead of doing what you like? Its your own future. Shouldnt you stand up for yourself? Its not rebellious, its commitment that you supposed to have with your family. They have been controlling you for the past 18 years, arent you tired at all? I know when you play futsal, its the only place you can express yourself without any concern or pressure. That's the only real you, mind me saying. I know you love me that much when you said whenever you play futsal or on a match, you think about me and play with full energy, i hope its true too. :/ I just hope youre enjoying yourself, not being a puppet anymore.

No comments: