Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day #2: Still missing you.

Its a really tired day for me. For someone who will die walking 4 floors had completed a 7km marathon, you call that miracle. AHAHHA. Had a nice outing with steph today. Also, Esther and Jiun. We never go out together before. So happy. We went lowyat, sungai wang and pavillion. Such a day with our really stinky clothes and walking around in KL. HAHHA. With our pair of cramping legs, hurt like mad. :( Haha. I know how much steph tried to cheer me up. :) Thanks, darling. But it's not easy to not think about him for 1 second.
In the lrt cabin, saw a couple. Im really jealoous. I just kept staring at them. I guess, they didnt realise, since they only have each other in their eyes. :3 Like how we used to be. I had my headset on , playing the same old song, staring in the sky from the cabin, missing you like hell. But no one cares. Nearly cry, but i hold back. I just have to wait. Its what im having in my mind for the past 1 week.

* Walking every corner in Bukit Bintang just makes me think about you. How we spent time together. Enjoy walking even just walking. Like how you waited me when i went toilet. No one will wait for me anymore. :/ HAHA. Probably you care for me, but dont miss me as much. Haha. Just enjoy your time. :) I love you.

No comments: