Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day #10: No matter what happens.

Well. I dont know what happen to me. The more you try to make me hate you, the more i love you. But i know nothing can happen anymore. I will keep all my feelings to myself. I love you and that makes me give you everything you want even how much i feel hurt. I wont judge anything of you anymore. I will rather keep it all to myself. I know i cant tell anyone this, cause they will definitely scold me for trusting you again. I dont know why, but some part of me just cant let you go. :/ Give me some space and some time to recover. Dont try to hurt me anymore. I dont know what else i can do. Hurting me again and again to make me hate you is the stupidiest thing ever. And the first time you posted the picture for you dad, second you posted it for her. So, dont say you post it to make me forget you. :) i know how to determine. Well, you made Carr to hate you for not keeping promise. And you said you regret, i really dont see regret in you. Dont blame me. Youre doing it to satisfy her. Even when we're together, you didnt. I understand you. Thats why i didnt say a thing. So, i try to understand you as well, hoping you to understand me. Stop touching my border. :) Dont say i dont understand you and making you tired. Think properly to say that. :) Cant speak much. Not qualify to do so.

No comments: