Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day #4: Being ignored.

Well. Im kinda thick face to send you an inbox message. Hoping theres a reply. However, i got no reply. Expected? No. I will stay tough. I felt so terrible, sick, dizzy today. Really want to text you to tell you im not feeling well. But i cant let you crash my dignity again, since i know you wont reply to any of my message anymore. The whole day ive been thinking of you. Went Sunway Lagoon with Carr and Sherley. Trying to relese all my stress out. But guess what, everything that i have in my mind is you. Only you. Even on the slide, how terrified, how scared i am, i just want to shout your name out loud. And yes, i did. I know youre always in my heart. Maybe im not in yours anymore, but you always be in mine. And i feel really terrible after that. Its like, my brain just got dig off. But i cant tell you. I want to. I really want to. I hope you can ask me to take care myself or maybe sth like that. But i know you will just ignore everything that happens to me. How dizzy i am, i just think of you, hope it will be okay. Well, this will be a short post since i really feel sick. Like seriously terrible. Will you read this? *Finger-crossed, hoping everything goes well* Take care of yourself, anyway. I guess you must have a lot of futsal with friends, drink water. :)

No comments: