Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day #6: Crying all the nights.

Ive been crying for nights. Never have a good sleep. I just wish youre here to pat my head and tell me its okay. But i know its impossible, anymore. Probably, youre having the same problem. I love you so much that every morning i find myself crying whenever i miss you, i see no text in my phone. I hope we can go through this, together. Please. I know you lied to me, sometimes, broke our promises, but i dont care anymore, i just want you back. I wish i can get over you. It really hurts me. When people asked me, Are you sure he still loves you? To be honest, I hesitated. I really did. I just cant tell them you love me too. I really want to tell them, YES, HE DOES. But i dont know what youre thinking, i cant give them an exact answer. I wish you can tell me you love me too.

* Is there really no turning back? I wish there is. I hope you can consider a little bit more. Are you really willing to suffer in your so called marriage? your life? your future?
* Thanks carr for coming over. I know i got scold for several times because of missing you too much, but still. She did help me a bit. But i wont give up you. Your plan will fail. :3

No comments: