Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day #14: My fault.

Its all my fault. I ruin everything. I didnt mean to, i just want to help everyone to get their best. I even ruined my own relationship. Im such a failure. I cant even hold what i love. People around me. I dont mean to hurt anyone. Ive been talking to so many people, everyone just lost trust on you. I didnt talk bad about you. I just want to know everything. Did you love two girls at once? Do you care for her more than me? Do i deserve this kind of treatment? Did you think about her when youre with me? Why do you only know how to protect her? I dont judge you for what you did. But you dont look like youre doing it for me. Well, maybe you're not. You seem more cheerful than ever. Did i make your life awful or miserable? Sorry for whatever i did. I didnt mean in anything i did. Did i trust you too much? Wasnt it supposed to be like this? I trusted whatever you said at that time. You said you didnt contact her, i trusted you. But i dont know anymore, you can say whatever it is now. Sorry for what i did.

No comments: