Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day #12: What a day.

I dont know why, but i peep you more today. I miss you so much today. Even more than yesterday. Even i know how im not supposed to. You and her just keep appearing in my mind. It really kills me. I hate myself, for loving you without hesitation. I cant just be selfish, nor good enough to let you go. :( I miss you more and more, day by day. My heart beats super fast when i see you, like we first met. Rather we did not at first. :/ I burnt my finger. I want to tell you. But think about it, why am i telling you when you dont even care. :( I really really want to tell you, but its just a finger. When i was sick during sem break, i didnt even tell you. Overall, it still doesnt feel right. I know how attaching I am, but if i dont care, i wouldnt be that. So, i wont apologise for that. >:( Well, youre not even reading. Urghhhh. Kill me please. -.- I cried again, for missing you too much. I dont know what to do anymore. Btw, i hate ppl that dont reply texts, especially those that started the conversation. -.-" And stop asking me to get over you, forget you. You have a slot in me. Even till I die. First love is the most thing. When you have a cut, it recovers, but it will also has scar.

No comments: