Monday, July 9, 2012

Day #3: Standing up high.

It's the third day. Still didnt get any message from you. Hope its because you havent ask, and not because of im rejected. Haha. Anyway, I really cannot stay at home alone doing nothing. I will only keep thinking nonsence and rubbish. :/ Like today, I dont know why, i have this thought. Do I even deserve your love? Yeah. You sacrifice a lot for me. What i did is just keep complaining. Sorry. I really love you. But i know im just a burden that will makes you suffocate and tired. Do i even deserve to go near you? I hope im understanding enough. I really cant find a reason to leave you. It just hurts like mad. That's why im still here waiting like an idiot. Probably, youre having your good time without me. HAha. But i will still wait, until the day you really say you dont want me. People can say im thick face. But I will be thick face just to hold you back. I will. I will stand up high as if nothing happens and put on my smiley mask. :) Putting myself in a hope circle. Hope is a whisper that gives me strength while everyone else says no. I wish my small little hope really able to give me strength and let me go through these 2 weeks.
I saw Crystalle's video. She sang to her boyfriend. "I wont give up" and "A thousand years", which were once our songs. You said you wont give up on us and love me for a thousand years. I can see how much she loves him even to embarass herself. Her singing wasnt really good, but i salute to her guts. I wont able to do that. I dont even dare to think about it. Shes just proud of her boyfriend and proud of herself. Shes happy in the relationship.

* I should be catogorized in the "fail girlfriend" group. :)
* Nothing's gonna change my love for you. Whenever i hear that, I will just remember you and starts crying. Maybe we are not meant to be together? Anyhow, i will still hold on. :)

No comments: