Friday, July 6, 2012

Safe trip.

Hahahhaha. Its been days since i updated. Probably no one even give a
damn to this pathetic blog with such a fail owner it has. HAha. :/ I just dont
know what am i to you now. You told me, you love me, I know you do. But when i texted you, i really hope to get a reply. But you said you want time. Can you please dont lie to me? I hope im thinking too much. You said you fell asleep, on your facebook, it said you went for supper. Hahah. How funny? :/ It really breaks my heart. And you didnt even tend to give effort to explain it. Maybe you think im no one that needs to know about your stuff. Honestly, I still think myself is your girlfriend, the old attaching girlfriend. But seems like you miss your single life than me. Hahah. :/ Actually, you can just tell me the truth on what youre doing, if you dont want to reply, please tell me straight that im annoying, then i'll stop. I dont know what to do and just texted you, cause i thought there might be a slim chance, youre interested in my life. Hahah. Maybe not. But youve mentioned it, I will not disturb you anymore, You wanted your personal time, kay fine. I give you whatever you want, just dont lie to me. Thats all im asking for. I pretty sure, beside your love, i never ask for anything extra. No matter how much i complain, i will just stay alone to wait for you. Keep quiet and not disturb you. At the time, you said you'll fight for me, seriously i am so happy that i can even see the difference. At least i know you will fight for me. But i dont even know whens youre flight. I just hope im not thinking too much. i love you. thats all i know. :)
* the person that laughs the hardest, has the hardest experince behind
her. Is it apply on me? :3

No comments: