Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Strength regained.

Finally, i get a message from you. Maybe to others, its just a message. But to me, its more than everything. That few messages really cheer me up. Even it's nothing about the 4 months or any about lovey dovey things. You are the matter. You wont know how happy i was when i received the message. I cried, tears of joy. Im not exaggerating. At the time that i felt hopeless and strengthless, your message pulls me up. Im not sure why you suddenly ask me whether im okay, probably because of the blog. Im happy if you really did read my blog. This is one of the way to spill my problems. Time for bio again.
Once again, happy 4 months, baby. :) I love you. :)

I wish you can call me baby for once. But most probably not anymore. :) I just have to wait and believe. :)

No comments: