Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day #8: Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

You're back from Sabah. Remembering the last time when youre back from Sabah, I was there to pick you up. At Lcct. With Divya's assist. Haha. Wanted to give you a surprise since you're disappointed that i didnt send you to the airport. HAHA. Was a successful one. It will always be in my memory. The sweet one. That was the first time i sit in a car with you and you acted like a real man to do all the talking and let me sleep on your shoulder. <3 Lovely, isnt it? I still remember your face when you couldnt call me to inform me you're back. You were so sad and worried. <3 Forever remember that. Hahah. Uhhh. No matter how sweet it was, it will only be a memory. Thats not what i want. I dont even know when were you back. Hmmm.. Anyway, found music scores for our songs, "Nothing's gonna change my love for you, One thing and what makes you beautiful". Im going to practise it well. Very well. Cause thats the thing that reminds me of you. I just love you so much, wonder you can feel it or not. I dont understand, why do you text me first, and dont reply my text when i replied. Its confusing. Do you hate me that much? I miss you a lot. But i know you wont be there for me anymore, i have to go through everything alone. I dont like it. Really dont.

No comments: