Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day #6: I trust my feelings.

Well. I trust my feelings that you still love me. You told me till the end, you still love me. Even how much you hurt me, how much you try to put me down. I know you fought for me. I trust you, with all my heart. Eventually, you might just love her, but i know, for once, we were so in love. :) Thanks for all the memories. I love them. But my last request, dont take all my memories away. Thats all i have about you. I love you. I wont give up. Im just letting go. I know you're so tired being against to your family. Im sorry. I dont know whether its my fault, but i hope its what you willing to do for me. You're tired. Youre tired to see me sad, tired to dissappoint them, tired to please everyone. Its okay. Remember im here to talk to you. Even you're not mine anymore. I just want to be friends. I can move on. Believing you still love me. :) Doing everything for me. Not sure whether you will read this, but please dont let me down again when you see this. Need your encouragement. :/

No comments: