Monday, October 22, 2012

Day #100: Wow.

Wow. It's the hundredth day. I dont know what to say. I hate dragging myself in this condition, and yet, i cant completely pull myself out. Falling makes me weak, true. But will not be the excuse for me to back down. Its been a long long time, and i dont want to give up just like this. Ive hold on for so long, thats it. I dont give a damn to the surrounding anymore. My life is miserable cause i made it so. And i will stand on my own to show everyone how strong i can be. I know ive been saying this for so long. And i cant really do it. If i cant do it all at once, i'll do it bits by bits then. One day, when im completely over you, i'll be standing there laughing at myself, for falling for you, for everything i did for you, that doesnt even worth it. I asked myself, did i try my best in doing everything? For the old me, i will just say, no, i could have do it better. Now, yeah, take that. I did my best, you didnt think of appreciating it. It wasnt a mistake after all. Its just a foolish move of mine, to fall for you, so hard. It might be a mistake for you to date me and cheated on your little girlfriend, but get something clear, I DID NOT GET TOGETHER WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE WITH HER. It's not consider cheating, mind everyone. There's a reason for everything happened. I accept my mistakes, my problems and fill in my bad. To be a better person. Everything is on the right way now.

No comments: