Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day #94: Grow up.

A person who wants to grow up can never depend on anyone instead herself or himself. For anyone who's reading this. I learnt this, cause i know if i want to get out of this shit, it's all about myself. Even how much my friends want to help me out, i cant depend on them, i need my own determination. To grow up, we have to go through all the fights. Even how much i didnt want to ignore you, but i know i cant continue being like this and waste my life. We all screw up life for some stupid reason, but as long as we realise the mistake, we have to let it back to the right track. No one can be blamed for the mistakes you did, but you have to know that it's never too late to fix things right. Im not sure whether im saying the right thing, but i know people cant always stay in mistakes and pretend as if it didnt happen, cause it happened. There's nothing as the best of the worst. Only there's the best or the worst. If you dont give in any effort, definitely you'll get the worst. God will not lead you to the wrong way. If you do the right things, you'll get what you want. I cannot say i've grew up completely, but at least, im learning to walk out your shadow. Im just hoping you to walk out of your family's shadow and do your own decision at times. Smile, to bring the best out of you. Positive things will only follow people with optimistic thinking. You might not know, someone out there needs your smile to move on. The best things in life are all free, the most worthy to me is smile. I dont have the best smile, pretty face, but i know smiling brings the best out of you. Its okay to do mistake, but you must know when to fix it right. I dont know what's wrong with me, but i typed out the whole story of myself. It's so hurtful, but it's okay. Process of growing up. You cant always go back to the old thing that you lost, its never worthy. Trust is like paper, once its crumpled, its never the same. Grow up, darling. Be a guy with the responsible to make decision.

No comments: