Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day #92: Good.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Im feeling really good today! Went breakfast with mum and brought along the cupcake that i baked to give the aunty. It's mum's birthday. Had a really good meal, though it's just a normal bowl of noodles and i cant even finish it. After that, i went home. Sister is free today to bring me for shopping. It's really good to go shopping. I feel extremely awesome. I kind of bought a lot of things and im broke again. HAHAH. It's okay. I got back my happiness. Not from the money spent, but truly from my heart. I had a really good talk with mummy naz. Im glad that she's feeling alright now. I just realised, good things will only follow people who think positively. I've tortured myself too much. Way too much. I dont say it doesnt worth, but at least, i tried my best to do all i can, you didnt appreciate, it's okay. i would say it's your loss. I have my friends that see the best part of me. I dont want them to worry for me too. I really feel good to put things down and love myself more. People treat me so well out of sudden because i know how to love myself more. I tell myself, i dont need anyone special. Everyone is special and unique by themselves. You're just someone that i used to know. I have no idea why did i dream about you yesterday, but i really feel disgusted. Especially when you're with her. Such a nightmare. Luckily, overall it's still a good day, beside the deep cut on my finger. :(

No comments: