Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day #87: Alright.

I dont know how am i. So, yeah. Just pretend to not see you or anything, Tell myself, it wont hurt, it wont, it wont. Stop finding excuses for you or even for myself. Theres no point anymore. You dont talk, i dont seem like i have to. Accept the fact, yung. Smile, even it takes my last breath. To tell you, how well i am. Give time, some time. It will be alright. Just do the right move, follow my heart. Not too blindly. I will be well. I will. I need my confident back. I need to make things right. Need to make it to how its supposed to be. Need to change the pessimistic me back to the optimistic one. I dont need anything. You chose to leave and showed no intention to stay or care, fine. I dont need you too. I'll hide myself. You'll regret on everything you do, Im sure. The first thing, didnt get to choose your life. Urghhh.. Yung, it doesnt matter to you anymore. The porridge, chocolate, care, worries were all extras. People dont even care or appreciate. I did my part. Well, im just looking forward to the end of the month. Fasttttt!! :D Kay. Goodnight, love. :)

No comments: