Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day #103: Absence.

I wonder do you even care of my absence? Probably not, just thinking too much again. Running away from the truth for one day is so good for me. After the emotional day, which is yesterday, I was absent for today's class. To me, it's a big relief that im able to do things that i like and run away from you. I feel so good, though im tired. Love can make people think foolishly, act stupidly, and do things blindly.Waking up from a dream is hard, but continuing a dream that never will be true is even harder. Cause we will only live in the illusions that we imagined and never feel the reality. I wish I could dream about being with you and dont want to wake up from it, but i know it wont work. Never will. And i have to force myself to wake up from the dream. Too much illusions are not good for our minds. We might not able to differentiate the real world and the world that filled with lies and illusions. I have to stay optimistic and be happy always. To have a positive mind. To make things right. To make sure im alright. To do things well. I dont like being too weak. I dont like being attacked again and again. I have to rebuild my wall. A stronger one to resist any feelings or anything else. Stand up, Yung. I wish Noah from the notebook exists. It will be so nice, if person like that really exists.

No comments: