Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day # 80: Lanterns.

Its my first time celebrating mooncake festival with my friends. Bong bong they all from other places, which are so far away from family. Mooncake festival is meant to spend with family, i bet they miss their families more on this special occasion. Ka Mun and I decided to spend a night to play lanterns and candles with them. It was totally fun. I hope they enjoyed it. The lanterns are so pretty and bright. They just gave me an inspiration that such a small candle in the lantern is able to light up the whole walkway. It's just so magical. Things around us are magical at times. Believe in magics, they do appear. Anyway, i didnt know that i dont even deserve a hi. :) It's okay. I tried my best. I dont know how many times i still can say it's okay, but definitely it's hurting me in every way. But well, it's okay. Im so exhausted about things and i couldnt even change a thing. I dont want to change myself either. I just want to follow how it's supposed to work on. I have to pretend to be cool and okay when im not. You know, till now, when i see you, my heart still skips a beat. It's like when i first met you, it's just that it isnt the same anymore. It's not. I will always remember that. I peep you from far, see you from far. Just plain pathetic. By the way, Happy Birthday, Stephyyy. You're the best person that i ever appear in my life. I appreciate you so much. You're just so important to me. <3 Goodnight, darling. :) Goodnight, birthday girl. :)

No comments: