Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day #102: Robot.

Oh yeah. I wished im a robot, sincerely from my heart. At least, like the movie, i dont have to feel anything. Not even a single bit of feelings. I tried so hard to build up my wall to keep the distance, to ignore myself, to be strong, ended up, everything is just ruined like that, in a second. Im not strong. I can move till now, its more than what i expected. What i have to overcome is more than anyone out there can imagine. Saying im tired is not going to help in anything, it's not that i can do anything about it anymore. Its all my fault. I built the wall to protect myself to fall for you more and more. But it just fall off like that. What can i do? I just didnt expect myself to be so weak again. I tried my best to hold to the end, but i really cant. I just cant. I didnt expect myself to react like that. I tried to not put myself in the situation, but it fits so well on me. Everything is like its destined to happen. For jae's incident to the replacement, the storyline and everything. I thought i can handle better than what i did, but no. Overestimate myself. Such a failure.

No comments: