Monday, October 29, 2012

Day #107: Magic.

I dont know what to do. I dont know how long more i can stand, Ive really reached my maximum limit. Smile, smile and smile. Does it really work? I dont know. But that's all i can do. Whatever i said, i thought im able to do well, and i think i am, just not good enough. I know how everything works. I know how i feel. I know myself. Just sometimes, i deny myself. Cause i dont know what to do anymore. If everything is so easy, it would be good. Life is never east, noted. Hold on there, Yung. Its good enough till this time. Be confident, you dont need people's agreement in anything, you know that. You're much more better than anything, You dont need people to know what youve been through, cause you know what to expect from them. I still remember, that time i went to Dr Khor's clinic, he said to Uncle Ken, "This girl changed. She's more confident now." I was shock to hear that, probably, im more comfortable with my own friends, who dont even know whats my problems, but i know im good to put everything on my shoulders. That's what a smile can hide. Love is magical, but magic can be an illusion too. I dont know the definition of love anymore. I dont even dare to open up. Im young, i know. I still have plenty of time, i know. But this stupid mind, just couldnt let the right person in, instead making the wrong one stays. Girls are always stupid, when it comes to things like that. -.-" Silly people. Goodnight.

No comments: