Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day #91: Saturday.

I think Saturday will be my best day in a week. I really enjoy playing golf. People there are just awesome and funny. They dont fail to make me laugh till stomach ache. Today was extra well. I hit the balls better than usual with good impact. Wilson gor gor guided me and i got hit on the head for few times. -.- Challenged with the kids to hit the ball and see how long it bounced on the puddle. It was lame, but really fun. After so long, i finally bake again. I tried baking lemon meringue with lemon curd as filling. It taste delicious. It's also my first time baking without following the recipe! Hahaha. Finally. It turned out well. Im happy about that. I dont relly give a damn to you anymore. I have to stand for myself. I gave up my pride, dignity and ego for you and you dumped it as if it's fun. I realized how much i'd been through when you just having your happy time with another girl. Nahh. It's my opinion. And im sure you will say you're having hard time and so so. Whatever. I dont care. When you were given chance to appreciate, you think it's nonsense. Fine. Go with your mind, heart or whatever. I bet you're happy than me, so im happy enough for you. But im happy with myself now. A day, You will definitely regret. Goodnight, love one.

No comments: